Imerys West Site
This property is served with all the essential utilities, including water, sewerage, natural gas, and electricity. The property is fully rail-served by the Sandersville Railroad Company and is conveniently located near the Fall Line Freeway.
Topo Map and Property Details
- 130 Acres
- Fully rail-served by Sandersville Railroad Company
- Within 1/2 mile of Fall Line Freeway
- Water is provided by City of Sandersville; 2 million gallons per day of excess capactiy; greater than 65 PSI, 12 inch main
- Sewer is provided by City of Sandersville, located within 1/2 mile; 600,000 gallons per day of excess capacity
- Natural gas provided by a 6 inch high pressure line
- City of Sandersville, Washington EMC, and Georgia Power serve the park; loads in excess of 900kw result in customer choice; loads less than 900kw served by Washington EMC.
©2005 Sandersville Railroad Company | PO Box 269, Sandersville, GA | (478) 552-5151