Neal Culpepper Site
This property is well served with all the essential utilities, including water, sewerage, natural gas, and electricity. The property is rail-served by the Sandersville Railroad Company.
Topo Map and Property Details
- 547 Acres
- Rail-served by Sandersville Railroad Company
- 1/2 mile from Fall Line Freeway
- Water is provided by City of Sandersville with 8 inch main at site.
- Sewer is provided by City of Sandersville; 1/2 mile away
- Georgia Natural Gas serves the site with a 6 inch high-pressure main
- Electricity served by Washington EMC; loads in excess of 900kw result in customer
choice between Washintgon EMC and Georgia Power.
©2005 Sandersville Railroad Company | PO Box 269, Sandersville, GA | (478) 552-5151