Sandersville-Washington County Research and Industrial Park
The Sandersville-Washington County Research and Industrail Park is an excellent choice for commercial development. Located just off the Fall Line Freeway, the property is well served with all the essential utilities, including water, sewerage, electricity, natural gas, and fiber optic Internet connectivity. The property is fully rail-served by the Sandersville Railroad Company. A 100,800 sq. ft. spec building with a 28 ft ceiling is located on the premises. The building can be expanded to 168,000 sq. ft. and can be quickly made ready for occupancy.
Topo Map and Property Details
- 214.95 Acres (207 acres unoccupied)
- Existing 100,800 sq. ft. spec building, with 28 ft ceiling (expandable to 168,000 sq. ft.), shown in blue outline.
- Fully rail-served by Sandersville Railroad Company
- Within 100 yards of Fall Line Freeway
- Water is provided by City of Sandersville; 2 million gallons per day of excess capactiy; greater than 65 PSI, 12 inch main
- Sewer is provided by City of Sandersville; 600,000 gallons per day of excess capacity
- Natural gas provided by a 6 inch high pressure line
- Served by City of Sandersville telecom fiber
- City of Sandersville, Washington EMC, and Georgia Power serve the park; loads in excess of 900kw result in customer choice; loads less than 900kw served by Washington EMC.
©2005 Sandersville Railroad Company | PO Box 269, Sandersville, GA | (478) 552-5151